Sunday, June 22, 2008

HELLMANN'S CRAB-STUFFED MUSHROOMS

The nice people at Hellmann's have some very good recipes for us. When a food company develops a recipe, they want something that people will like and use, so that their product is used. So you can usually depend on them to come up with a good one. I haven't tried this, but it sounds yummy, and I do love Hellmann's mayo. If I were to make this, I'd sub the Hellmann's Lite, because that's what I use. If you try it, please come back and leave a comment so we'll all know if it's a winner, as I suspect it is. Or maybe you will tweak it -- if so, let us know how. Your comments are much appreciated and will help other readers -- and me. All you have to do is click on the comments link at the bottom of this post. You'll find the recipe at the Hellmann's site.

No comments: